Debra Cassens Weiss, Law Prof Has an Explanation for Differing Opinions on Climate Change, A.B.A. J. (July 25, 2012). See also
- Daniel M. Kahan et al., The Polarizing Impact of Science Literacy and Numeracy on Perceived Climate Change Risks, Nature Climate Change (May 27, 2012).
- Yuko Heath & Robert Gifford, Free-Market Ideology and Environmental Degradation: The Case of Belief in Global Climate Change, 38 Env't & Behavior, no. 1, 2006 at 48-71;
- Robert Gifford, Psychology's Essential Role in Climate Change, 48 Can. Psychol. 2008 at 273-80.
- Jon D. Miller, Climate Chnage: Generation X Attitudes, Interest, and Understanding, 1 Generation X Rep., no. 4, 2012;
- Longitudinal Study of American Youth, U. Mich. (last visited July 27, 2012).